I don`t like school, sixth grade...We have a knew school and it has
two floors the lunch room is down stairs and I am up stairs third
and up,well anyway I was running down the stairs for lunch and
B A N G
I fell ALL the way down,and then after lunch going up the stairs to resses and
B A N G
half way down and let me tell you those stairs are SO hard,as a rock!!!
I am bored...I can`t wait tell my birthday...I will just we coming back
from St.Gorge my Dad has a bisness trip and we are going with him
we will be gone from the tenth and coming back the thirteenth I think
so I can`t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
haha oh man Days! that sounds like something I would do!! lol Stairs do hurt! I think they hurt worst falling up them!
We missed you guys at KJ's baptism and Bud's farewell.
that sucks you fell down the stairs, I hope you didn't get hurt bad.
i'm in 4th grade and it pretty fun.
Way cute blog Daylin! I love it! I am sorry you fell down the stairs, I did that too once at Kaysville Junior High, and it does hurt really bad :< We miss you guys, wish we could have seen you today at buddy's farewell and KJ's baptism, maybe we will be able to see you on your birthday! Have fun in St. George!
I'm sorry you fell down the stairs. I used to do that all the time when i was in school. It was super embarrassing! haha.
Days! YOU Have a blog! That is great! I just got the internet set up yesterday and I was excited to see that you have a blog! I sent you and your Mom and Gavyn an invite to my blog so I hope you all get it! I hope you like school. Sorry that you fell down the stairs, I remember falling down the stairs when I was in high school! it was really embarrassing!
Happy Birthday Daylin!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYLIN! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY! ARE YOU HAVING A PARTY? YOU WILL HAVE TO POST SOME PICTURES ON HERE OF YOUR CAKE AND STUFF! I LOVE YOU! HAVE FUN!
Happy Birthday Daylin! We miss you all so much! Hope you had a great birthday, and that everything is going well! Love you so much!
Love,
Jonny, Erica, JJ, and Kyson
Happy Birthday Days! Sorry it is so late! Did you have fun? What did you do? What did you get?? Love ya lots!
DAYS YOU HAVE TO POST AGAIN
Post a Comment